Converting your legacy voice circuits to SIP trunking has been adapted and embraced by major hotel brands as the new standard for providing voice services to properties.
Benefits of SIP trunking in place of legacy voice service:
- Dramatic cost savings
- Based on the average savings of approximately 100 full-service Hotels completed over the last 18 months, we can reduce your telecommunications costs by up to $17K over 36 months.
- Built in 4G cellular backup provides redundancy
- Disaster avoidance assurance
- Number forward within minutes
- No fees
- Consolidates communications billing; provides simple point of contact for configuration, support, and billing questions
Converting to SIP trunking can be your first step in moving your legacy services to cloud technology and all if it’s related cost savings, feature enhancements and flexibility.
Our TeleManager Analytics team analyzes your voice carrier invoices and compares to multiple SIP carrier quotes to find you the best solution and cost savings for your property.
You can choose to implement the changes yourself or utilize our experienced team to implement on your behalf.
To learn more about our TeleManager Analytics team, visit LINK.
To learn more about SIP trunking and its benefits visit LINK.